Our Favorite Cocktail Infusion Recipes You Can Make at Home
If you want to put a unique twist on your next cocktail, look no further!
Cocktail infusions are a great way to spruce up your drink by infusing dried fruits, herbs and botanicals in your favorite spirit, such as vodka, gin, rum, tequila or bourbon.
If you were able to attend our recent Cocktail Infusion Workshop, you already know how awesome liquor infusions are, but if not here are five of our favorite infusions that you don't want to miss:
- Place your dried infusion ingredients in a 16 oz glass mason jar.
- Add your spirit of choice to the glass, filling it to the top so all of the ingredients are covered.
- Cover with air tight lid and infuse on counter or refrigerator for 3-5 days.
- Gently shake the jar one or two times per day while it is infusing.
- Strain out the infused alcohol into a clean container and it's ready to use!
Hints and Tips:
You can start taste testing your infusion after 24-48 hours. Some infusions may take more or less time, depending on your personal preference.
You can infuse a second time with the same ingredients, it just may not be quite a flavorful.