Warmer days are on the way which means it's time for summer drinks (helllllo margaritas)! Who doesn't love an icy, fruity cocktail? Whether you prefer sweet and savory, just plain sweet, or unique with a little kick of heat, we've got you covered.
We've put together 5 of our favorite summer cocktail recipes using the handmade infusion recipes we shared in our last blog post. Become an expert mixologist and wow your guests at your next summer gathering with these delicious handcrafted cocktail recipes!
STRAWBERRY + HIBISCUS MARGARITA
Wet glass rim with lime wedge and dip rim of glass in sugar.
Combine infused tequila, lime juice, triple sec and simple syrup over ice in cocktail shaker and shake until chilled.
Add ice to glass.
Strain contents of shaker into glass.
Garnish with strawberry and lime slice.
GRAPEFRUIT + ROSEMARY PALOMA
- Wet glass rim with grapefruit wedge and salt rim of glass.
- Add ice to glass and pour infused tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, simple syrup and club soda into glass.
- Gently stir.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge and fresh rosemary.
VERY BERRY MOJITO
- Muddle the mint leaves with the simple syrup and lime juice in the bottom of a glass.
- Add ice to glass.
- Add infused rum and top with club soda.
- Garnish with berries and mint leaves.
ISLAND HEAT MARGARITA
- Wet glass rim with lime wedge and salt rim of glass.
- Add infused tequila, pineapple juice, lime juice, triple sec and simple syrup to ice filled cocktail shaker and shake until chilled.
- Add ice to glass,
- Strain contents of shaker into glass.
- Garnish with pineapple, lime, jalapeño.
ORANGE MOSCOW MULE
Add ice to Glass.
Add infused vodka, orange juice and lime juice into ice filled copper mug.
Top with ginger beer and gently stir.
Garnish with orange and lime.